Sunday 15 June 2008

Molly Sims - Sims Run-in With Caan


MOLLY SIMS credits JAMES CAAN with making her a better actress, after they initially clashed on the set of U.S. TV drama LAS VEGAS.

The former model played Caan's daughter for four seasons of the show, which was cancelled in February (08).

And she has confessed they didn't see eye to eye at first, until a bust-up brought them together.

Sims reveals, "The first two seasons were extremely intimidating. Then we had a battle and then things were OK.

"I think he did it to encourage me to have more confidence and stand up for myself.

"It was a face to face (fight) and I held my own. He came back and said, 'We're good, right?'"

And she insists the confrontation has helped her: "He is fantastic. I would not be where I am without him. He's amazing, he's such a talent."





See Also